24-Hrs Minimum Notice Required For Showings
Bed/Bath: 3bd / 2.5ba
Type: Single Family Home-Unfurnished
Parking: 3 Car Pkg (1 Garage, 2 Uncovered Spaces)
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Beautiful Tiburon 3BD/2.5BA Home with Stunning Water Views from Almost Every Room!
Situated in a family friendly neighborhood adjacent to parks and walking paths, this beautiful home enjoys stunning water views from almost every room. It features an open floor plan and provides a serene environment with plenty of room for social gatherings, barbecues or just enjoying the idyllic landscape. Downtown Tiburon is just minutes away with plenty of shopping, entertainment and dining options as well the ferry to San Francisco and Angel Island State Park.
- Breathtaking views from living, dining, kitchen, master bedroom & decks
- Located on quiet, dead-end street
- Bright and cheerful, full of natural light
- Freshly painted
- Formal entry with slate tiling
- Spacious living/dining room with wood-burning fireplace and vaulted ceilings
- Ceiling fan in living room
- Large den on main floor
- Rich and pristine hardwood floors in living room, new carpeting in bedrooms and den
- Kitchen features breakfast bar, Carrera marble counters, new appliances: Thermador gas oven/range, refrigerator, and Bosch dishwasher
- Sunken master suite features amazing views, wood burning fireplace, walk-in closet, full bathroom with dual vanity, and private deck
- 2 additional bedrooms
- Private 1-car garage plus 2 uncovered spaces
- Full-size washer/dryer in garage
- Plenty of additional storage space in garage
- Large side yard, perfect for BBQs and entertaining
- 2 miles to the San Francisco commuter ferry; arrive in San Francisco at 6:00 a.m., 7:05 a.m., or 8:15 a.m.
- Nearby parks, open space and walking paths great for exploring the outdoors
- Within the award-winning Reed School District
- Neighborhood schools include: Redwood High (3.9 mi), Del Mar Middle (0.1 mi), St. Hilary's Elementary (0.5 mi), Reed Elementary (1.2 mi), Bel Aire Elementary (1.2 mi), Strawberry Point Elementary (1.6 mi), Marin Montessori School
- Sorry, no pets
- Sorry, no smoking
From the late 1800s up until World War Two, it was sailors, railroad and cannery workers, fishermen and local dairymen who called Tiburon home. After the war, however, the real estate development and residential planning that would make Tiburon what it is today began in earnest.
Proud of its heritage, Tiburon works to keep its history alive. Evidence of this can be seen in the town’s well-known landmarks, including the Tiburon Railroad-Ferry Depot Museum , China Cabin , Old St. Hilary’s , and The Landmark’s Art & Garden Center .
In a Word
As residents know, living a healthy, fit and fun lifestyle in Tiburon is easy to do:
More About Tiburon